Friday, December 23, 2005

Behold the Conquering Hero Comes

Someone not long ago asked me what sexual position I like best. For years, the answer that came to my mind when asked such a thing was "Missionary", which I always thought too mundane & boring to be anything I wanted to have come out of my mouth. Particularly in the situations where it was generally asked! This time, as thoughts flew several directions at once in my head (I was, after all, being rather pleasantly distracted at the time), I realized that answer wasn't necessarily valid any more. It wasn't necessarily wrong, either, which - me being me - indicated a need for some dissection of thought & process. To be done later, of course! Why had that changed, and why did I not know the answer now? My probably unsatisfying "I'm not sure" to my partner was accepted... but this entry constitutes a more thorough answer.

((The remainder of this post has been removed for further thought/editing & possibly personal conversation. If you missed it the first time, you weren't paying close enough attention.))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home